7th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum
Next-Gen DR and Distributed Energy Resources for the Future Network
Utilities around the world are under increasing pressure to accommodate energy efficiency, control load, and integrate distributed energy resources such as renewables. These factors plus an urgent need to control greenhouse gasses are driving new requirements for energy resiliency, sustainability, and power quality — all of which impact the traditional utility business case. For utilities to thrive in this changing market, they must embrace greater network agility and work with customers to maximize value for all stakeholders in the value chain.
The 7th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum, October 12-14, 2020 in Los Angeles brings together stakeholders from across the DR / DER industry and internationally to examine the latest technology advances, case studies, and business strategies for optimizing demand response, energy efficiency, DER integration and control, and demand side management programs. The event will help utilities and C&I end users realize the full economic benefits of incorporating these capabilities into their operations, and leveraging the next-generation smart grid to optimize performance.
- The evolving business model for the 21st Century energy provider
- Integrating and controlling distributed energy resources
- Refining market design to accommodate DERs
- Regulatory and policy trends impacting DR and DER
- DER standards and developments: towards unification
- New technologies and strategies for maximizing demand response performance
- Big Data analytics in optimizing DR, energy efficiency, and DER management
- The role of electric vehicles and energy storage going forward
- Tools and techniques for addressing the Duck Curve
- Blockchain in the evolving distributed energy network
- Electrifying the load: strategies for accommodating growing distributed renewable generation