AEE SoCal Annual Conference
Every year, AEE SoCal brings together an audience with a variety of individual perspectives and roles in the energy industry including executives, managers, engineers, policymakers, regulators, project developers, and finance specialists.
This is a fantastic opportunity for professionals, students, and all with an interest in energy to connect and learn from one another.
- California energy and resiliency policy
- Building a clean energy economy
- Energy equity
- Local and statewide strategies
- Grid-level innovation
- Best practices/lessons learned
- All sectors – passenger, light duty, heavy duty, shipping
- Interactions with the energy grid and vehicle product supply chains
This is a 2-day online event (October 13-14).Click here for More Details and Registration