Trending…California’s Carbon Offsets: Overview & Update
Sustain SoCal presents a Trending Series Lunch & Learn Event:
California's Carbon Offset:
An Overview & Update
May 16, 2019, 11:30 to 1:30
The Screening Room at UC Irvine Applied Innovation
Join us on May 16 for an educational Lunch & Learn session that will provide an overview of the California Air Resources Board's (CARB) emissions trading program, widely known as the Cap-and-Trade Program, and examine the role of carbon offsets in the program.
Topics to be covered in this fast-paced Sustain SoCal Trending event includes:
- Overview of the current status of Cap-and-Trade in California
- Currently available CARB-compliant carbon offset acquisition opportunities
- Update potential new Cap & Trade complient carbon offset opportunities
- Voluntary carbon offset programs
- Emissions trading program platforms, including secure international transaction platforms
Seating for Trending Series events is very limited and often sell-out quickly, so please reserve your spot at your earliest opportunity if you would like to attend. There is no onsite registration for this event. Sustain SoCal's Trending...Lunch & Learn series is free for Sustain SoCal members and $30 for non-members.
For sponsorship information, Email info@SustainSoCal.org