Eco Expo Asia 2018 Hong Kong
The 13th edition of Eco Expo Asia 2018 is coming on October 25~28, 2018: Reserve your exhibiting space now.
WHY HONG KONG & ASIA?
- Investment in renewable energy accounts for US$280 billion in 2016.
- Asian countries ranks in the top 40 in renewable energy markets worldwide.
- Asian countries represented as the most attractive investment marketplace, with Chinese mainland and India leading the way.
WHY THE ECO EXPO ASIA?
The Eco Expo Asia is the premier trusted trade fair for the green industry
– Eco Asia Conference
– Business Matching Programme
– Startup Forum
– Public Day: Green Mart / Green Workshop / Public Day Forum
– 335 Exhibitors from 18 countries and regions in 2017
– 14,029 Buyers from 102 countries and regions in 2017
– 90 Buying missions with 1,755 representatives from 28 countries and regions
– 400+ Overseas and local government officials and representatives
– 40 Informative sessions involving 80 event speakers
Reserve your exhibit space today:
Stand dimension: 10′ x 10′; 1m (fixed) cabinet; 3m (flat) shelves x 1; 3 Spotlights; 2 Long armed spotlights
Participation Fee** US$3,150
Should you have any questions regarding the booth selection please feel free to contact Mr. William Hung, Business Matching Manager, Hong Kong Trade Development Council , (213) 223-1668; William.email@example.com