Free Webinar Outlining Current LCR Energy Efficiency Programs
Sustain SoCal hosts a free Webinar
No Time Like The Present…
LCR Energy Efficiency Programs
Thursday, July 18, 2019
11 AM – 12 PM (PST)
To help firms in key portions of Southern California improve energy efficiency, reduce costs and better manage energy usage, Southern California Edison (SCE) has set aside a significant amount of funding and contracted with energy solutions providers to offer more clean energy resource options and incentives.
These Local Capacity Requirement (LCR) programs are being made available to help the regional grid compensate for the shortfall in energy generation created by a variety of emerging challenges, including the decommissioning of the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS).
This webinar will provide an overview of the WHAT, WHY, WHO and HOW of Local Capacity Requirements (LCR) Programs available RIGHT NOW that will provide significant funding on projects that will assist you in saving energy and lower operational costs.
Who Should Attend?
Facility and Building Managers, COOs, Operations Managers, Chief Sustainability Officers and Supervisors, Property Owners and Managers
Industry-leading experts will share how quickly and easily low capacity requirement programs can be the key to greatly decreasing energy bills, operational costs and waste. This webinar will provide an overview of many of the SCE LCR programs available right now with substantial financial incentives you can access before they expire.
Learn Easy Actionable Steps To:
• Substantially lower energy costs
• Reduce operational costs and waste
• Significantly increase energy efficiency
• Achieve improved sustainability goals
• What key LCR programs can create the most value for your operations or facility now
• Which LCR programs may be best suited to your operational needs and goals
• Which LCR program upgrade can produce the fastest paybacks
• Which LCR programs require minimal upfront costs and downtime