VERGE 21 Climate Tech Event
Sustain SoCal is proud to be a VERGE 21 Community Partner.
The urgency of the climate crisis is accelerating — and so, too, is the opportunity to build a clean economy. We have a once-in-a-lifetime moment to transform society and create sustainable, just and resilient systems. Already, companies, communities and institutions are embracing the challenges ahead as the chance to write a new chapter of human history.
VERGE 21: The climate tech event. Join Sustain SoCal and more than 10,000 leaders online — from the private and public sectors, utilities, solution providers, investors and startups — advancing systemic solutions to address the climate crisis through five key markets: clean energy, sustainable mobility, carbon removal, regenerative food systems and resilient infrastructure.
Network with and learn from more than 250 expert speakers who will explore the pressing challenges, emerging trends and promising opportunities ahead. Speakers include:
- Emily Ma, Head of Food for Good at Google
- Pete Buttigieg, Secretary for the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Jigar Shah, Director for the Department of Energy
- Chelsea Mozen, Director of Impact & Sustainability at Etsy, Inc
- Ricky Sakai, Vice President of New Business Development at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America (MHIA) … and more.
VERGE 21 will offer more than 150 informative and engaging sessions. Sessions include:
- Investing in Frontline Climate Tech Solutions
- How the Biden Administration is Advancing Energy Equity
- Climate Done Different: A New Model for Physical Community
- Ending the Climate Crisis in One Generation
- Backing a Unifying Framework for Regenerative Agriculture … and more.
By registering with an All-Access pass, you’ll gain access to more than 150 sessions and unique networking opportunities with more than 10,000 leaders — or opt for a free Keynotes Plus pass to access all the keynote sessions. Rates increase soon — register today.